Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Send it and we will post it!

Shoparazzi was just built yesterday out of my annoyance from overloaded inbox.

I am a practical shopper who loves shopping with discounts and going on shopping every mall sales. I love trimmed price but I love most those that are freeJ. I guess there is a lot who also did.
So I imagine if I could have a blog from where I can have all those shopping and beauty needs sales, promotion and much more giveaways from store and bloggers; and will repost them. At least I could be a help to those who doesn’t want to go from website to website to check for some options.
I am not sure how things will work for you. I am not going to post the entire thing, just a summary and will link it to the original post just in case you are interested.
Just be reminded that I am blogging independently and those that is being posted are not paid. I don’t have any control of the actual product or services given. This blog is just a reference and not in any way connected to the company, store or blogger unless stated.
I am busy since I’ve got a work hence I would love to find time maintaining this blog.  I can’t go over a lot of blogs all the time but for those blogger who would wish to promote your giveaways, garage sales or upcoming events you can send it to me via Contact me button add I will post it for you.
All of the articles posted are product of searching through the web, if you own a copy rights to any of the item posted and want to have it removed from this blog; please contact me via contact button found on the menu bar on this site.

Thank you!
Shoparazzi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogs.com.ph

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons